Saturday, December 1, 2012

Capturing Who I am

If you want something for yourself proclaim it - right?
Okay so what if you aren't exactly sure WHAT you want for yourself? For 27 days in a row I have been meditating.... I participated in the 21-day meditation challenge on Deepak Chopra's website www.chopra.com and I am now on my quest to create abundance. The problem is I'm not sure how that's going to happen.... So I decided to start a blog about it.

I always thought I was put on this earth to sing and write songs. Well, the universe evidently has other plans for me because, although I had small success in the business of music, I found the dream and the reality of the field in stark contrast.

So now here I am in my mid 40's contemplating my life's meaning.

Why I am here?
What does God want for me?
Who Am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment