Monday, December 3, 2012

Capturing Gratitude....

I need to make it clear (to the universe) that I do not for one minute take for granted the abundance I have been blessed with in my life. I would be remiss if I overlooked that fact that I am incredibly fortunate to be able to even contemplate why I am here. I have food clothing and shelter. I have family and friends who love and support me.
That is precisely why I feel the urgency to get on with this quest to do the work I was put here to do. I truly believe we are all vessels of God's work and I know there's more.

I am grateful for this blog
I am grateful for the luxury of contemplation
I am grateful for family and friends
I am grateful for plumbing and electricity
I am grateful for a source of income.





No comments:

Post a Comment